This subsidy partly provides financial assistance to students who give oral or poster presentation regarding the CoHHO studies as the first author at international meetings or symposium within Japan or overseas. Basically, the subsidy candidates are collected twice a year, and the subsidy, which covers travel expenses, accommodation expenses and meeting fees, is capped at 200,000 per student.
This subsidy is also available for students who have completed the Educational Program and are currently studying at any graduate school.
【Requirement changes for application】Guidance on the application for International Conference Presentation Subsidy 2018(Second)
Students who wish to apply to this subsidy are required to submit all documents available in the “Application Information” section to the Unit Support Office by July 31th, 2018.
- Subsidy Application Form for International conference presentation (Form 1) Word／PDF
- Advance Travel Expenses / Registration Fees Questionnaire (Form 2) Excel／PDF
- Living Expenses Flat Fee (the attached document)
Documents to be submitted before Departure 2 weeks
- ①Schedule (itinerary) Table(Form 6) Word／PDF
- ②Flights quotation or receipt
- Bank Transfer Request Form (for all students except GSGES) (Form 3) Excel／PDF
- Bank Transfer Request Form (for GSGES Students) (Form 3) Excel／PDF
Documents to be submitted after Completion
- Completion Report for International Conference Presentation (Form 4) Word／PDF
- Travel Expenses / Registration Participation Fees Report (Form 5) Excel／PDF
- Documents for evidence such as receipts related to travel expenses and conference registration
- Full Report (Specified form)
- Presentation slides or poster (as a pdf document)